once upon a time is taking over my life
current obsession: sterek, his dark materials, forphan black, mary margaret, captain swan, derek hale and probably a lot more
watching: once upon a time s2 (rewatch), in the flesh s1 and orange is the new black s2
listening to: florence + the machine, mumford & sons and bastille
i wonder if magic is real, but only in a really mundane way.
when i was little i could almost inerringly switch back to disney channel right as the ads ended when i was channel surfing.
maybe youve never accidentally crushed a ladybug underfoot. maybe your microwave popcorn never burns. maybe you can spin around lots and lots of times before you get dizzy.
is that magic??
honestly im not sure if these are magic or just small, invisible skills. im not sure which i like better.
Life goal: to be as kind, hardworking, and considerate as Tatiana Maslany.
things we could have had if the Golden Compass movie had been successful
- little toy alethiometers that you could turn the hands of
- will parry
- stuffed animal PANs
- will fucking parry
- mary malone
- the mulefa
- will pARRY
- a beatiful love arch with no fucking triangles just mutual trust and caring bc literally went through hell together
- WILL FUCKING PARRY
- They added too many useless new characters.
- The movie was all action, where the book was more about clever puns and educational metaphors.
- They changed the main character’s name from Milo to Thomas.
- The title change was also unnecessary.
- They completely left out the Humbug, the Doldrums and…